Are you suffering from television reception problems? We can ease your frustration. A majority of the time, reception issues can be linked to an old analogue aerial and can be resolved with a digital upgrade. In some cases some homes in signal black spots throughout Brisbane experience poor reception - chances are you already know if you are in one of these black spots. This is where our experience and local knowledge comes in. We’ll test signal levels using a professional field strength meter before beginning any work and give you all the options to make an informed decision. We guarantee we’ll get you the best possible results.
A few of the most common digital TV antenna problems that cause reception issues are:
- old analogue TV antenna
- damaged TV antenna
- damaged coax cabling (due to weather or being chewed through)
- redundant analogue cabling
- old or damaged splitter
- poorly designed or installed (too many splitters or poor connections)
- bad location for TV antenna
- old or damaged TV socket
- reception black spots (mountain in the way or low lying area)
Let one of our experienced TV antenna installers rectify your problem. We have an extensive knowledge of all Brisbane suburbs.