2. Website content and access
– About Installations takes all reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website, including the accuracy, reliability, adequacy and completeness of its content;
– All steps are taken to avoid any technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, although we acknowledge that from time to time some errors may arise;
– The content on this website is constantly updated and we strive to maintain it in its most accurate form. However, there may be times when information displayed may be outdated;
– It’s your responsibility to confirm the accuracy and currency of the information you seek to rely upon, which you can do by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
– To the extent permitted by law, About Installations disclaims all liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from your reliance on, or use of, the website and its content;
– About Installations cannot guarantee that access to our website will be uninterrupted, or that it is free from any virus, or viruses, or any other program, that may damage any device used to access the website.
3. Limitation of Liability
About Installations excludes completely, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any loss or damage of any type, including through negligence, which arises out of or in connection with the website, its content, and its use.
4. Intellectual Property
The materials displayed on this website are the property of About Installations and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. This includes, website content, photographs, artwork, names and logos;
Any such content may be displayed and printed for personal use only.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or other information sent to About Installations via its website is deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and this material can be used by us for any purpose without compensation to the sender;
6. Third party websites
7. Links to About Installations website
If you wish to link to the About Installations website, please seek approval from About Installations via firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information will be required to assess your request before approval will be granted:The URL of your website
A description of your website
Why you wish to create a link
8. Interference with About Installations website
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Commonwealth of Australia. In the event of a dispute arising from these terms and conditions, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
About Installations are proud to offer a satisfaction guarantee on all services, along with a warranty as set out below:
- About Installations shall provide a warranty on all equipment supplied and installed by the technician on the date of the receipt;
- The warranty does not include any leads provided or installed to link the television, video, DVD, stereo system or any other device to each other or to the television outlet; These issues may be covered at the sole discretion of About Installations.
- The warranty extends from the date of the receipt for the period of time specified on the receipt. If no period has been specified, the warranty extends for a period of two (2) years from the date of receipt. In the case of electrical components or equipment, the warranty extends for a period of one (1) year from the date of receipt; in some circumstances, the manufacturers warranty may extend beyond our warranty period. In these cases a fee would apply if one of our technicians is booked to rectify the fault problem or return equipment for repairs.
- About Installations are not responsible for any outside influence or changes to the signal quality in any given area;
- The warranty does not cover incorrect use of the antenna system or work undertaken by a person other than an About Installations technician;
- About Installations reserve the right to have the first opportunity to rectify any damage to property or antenna equipment, within reasonable time;
- About Installations liability other than this warranty shall be limited to the repair of damages caused or value thereof;
- About Installations will endeavour to have a technician visit your premise within 7 days of a warranty claim;
- All stock shall remain the property of About Installations until such time as the total invoice amount shown on the invoice is paid in full.
- Warranties are voided if invoices are not paid by the due date specified on the invoice.
Should you have any disputes or claims with respect to the warranty, please do not hesitate to contact About Installations on 0433 335 841 or by email at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: If an About Installations technician is required to attend and the problem is not a warranty issue, the technician may charge a service call fee.